My good fortune continues. Yesterday I received word that two more of my poems have been accepted for publication. This time in Emerald Coast Review, to be published in October.
Last fall I vowed I would begin sending my work out for publication. So far seven publications have taken me up on my offer. I have also put together two chapbooks and one book manuscript that I have sent out. I am waiting to hear back on those.
Here is a list of what has been published so far and what is awaiting publication:
- Into the Void Magazine, Issue 5 (July 25th 2017), “Picture Album”
- Emerald Coast Review, October 2017, “Thoreau the Surveyor,” “Trinitarian Delight”
- Blue Heron Review (Summer 2017): “Momentous Occasions”
- Aji Magazine (Spring 2017): “Disturbance at Drumcliffe“
- West Texas Literary Review (Volume 1, March 2017). “Larix,” “Into the Snow Sea,” “Dust“
- GFT Press (March 2017): “The True Nature of Philosophy“
- Temenos (Fall 2016) “Crow is Reborn,” “Crow Sings”